The Resource Son of a gun
- Son of a gun
- An edge-of-your-seat heist thriller starring Ewan McGregor and talented newcomer Brenton Thwaites, Son of a Gun tells the story of a young man who is drawn into the lawless world of a notorious criminal. While locked up for a minor offence, 19-yr-old JR (Thwaites) becomes apprentice to the enigmatic Brendan Lynch (McGregor), a calculating crime boss with connections both inside and out. After helping Lynch and his crew orchestrate a daring prison escape, JR is invited to join in on their next job – a high stakes heist that promises to deliver millions. But as they plan the heist, JR begins to suspect he is being played and soon finds himself on a collision course with his mentor in a very dangerous game
- Credits note
- Director, Julius Avery ; writers, Julius Avery and John Collee ; music by Jed Kurzel ; cinematography by Nigel Bluck ; produced by Timothy White
- Intended audience
- Censorship classification - Restricted to persons 16 Years and over.
- Note : Violence, offensive language, sex scenes and content that may disturb
- Language note
- In English, with optional English subtitles for the hearing impaired and English audio descriptive dialogue for people with visual disabilities
- Alicia Vikander, Ewan Mcgregor, Brenton Thwaites
ContextContext of Son of a gun
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Son of a gun
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hauraki.kotui.org.nz/resource/Ph03WGRWc8E/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hauraki.kotui.org.nz/resource/Ph03WGRWc8E/">Son of a gun</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hauraki.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hauraki.kotui.org.nz/">Hauraki District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hauraki District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...