The Resource A climate of fear
- A climate of fear
- Statement of responsibility
- Fred Vargas ; translated from the French by Siân Reynolds
- A woman is found murdered in her bathtub, and the murder made to look like a suicide. But a strange symbol found at the crime scene leads the local police to call Commissaire Adamsberg. When the symbol is found near the body of a second disguised suicide, a pattern starts to emerge: both victims were involved in a tragic incident in Iceland over 10 years ago. A group of tourists found themselves trapped on a deserted island for two weeks, surrounded by thick, impenetrable fog, and two of them didn't make it back alive. But how are the deaths linked to the local Robespierre society? And what does the mysterious symbol signify?
- Member of
- Awards note
- The Dagger Awards: Best International Crime Dagger Award, Shortlist 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Language note
- Translated from the French
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Commissaire Adamsberg
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of A climate of fear
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A climate of fear
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hauraki.kotui.org.nz/resource/NDT7e9VYkX8/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hauraki.kotui.org.nz/resource/NDT7e9VYkX8/">A climate of fear</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hauraki.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hauraki.kotui.org.nz/">Hauraki District Libraries</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Hauraki District Libraries. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...